Perhaps someone pointed the way to your next session. Gave you an inside tip on a fabulous Toronto restaurant. Or simply chatted with you during the Networking Lunch.
Wouldn’t it be nice to recognize such moments of sharing, helpfulness, and learning? This year at the HRPA Conference & Trade Show, you can.
Simply visit the Globoforce Gratitude Bar™. There, you can recognize your peers and get a firsthand taste of social recognition during the conference.
Here’s how it works:
- Head to the Globoforce Gratitude Bar™ where a staff person will help you begin the social recognition process.
- Search for the attendee you’d like to recognize. Select one of the values they have demonstrated, and share a couple of sentences on why you’d like to recognize them.
- Hit submit – and you’re done!
- When you receive an alert notification that you’ve received an award, head to the Globoforce Gratitude Bar™.
- A staff person will help you log in to view your award
- When you redeem your award, we’ll make a charitable donation to White Ribbon on your behalf.
- You’ll receive a white ribbon to hang on the charity tree, symbolizing your contribution.
During the conference, you can watch as the community of giving and recognition grows. You’ve now experienced the power of social recognition, Globoforce style.
Values and examples:
An attendee approached you with a smile. They made you laugh out loud. They shared a joyful moment that provided a lift to your day.
An attendee made a great point during a session. They told you something you didn’t know. You learned from them. And they gave you a new perspective.
An attendee was warm and welcoming, and listened to your story. You felt a sense of belonging – like a part of a group.
An attendee showed you their true self. They talked about their family, their hobbies, and their other interests. This interaction made you feel genuine.
About White Ribbon
White Ribbon is the world’s largest movement of men and boys working to end violence against women and girls, promote gender equity, healthy relationships and a new vision of masculinity.
Since its inception in Toronto in 1991, The White Ribbon Campaign has spread to over 60 countries around the world. White Ribbon asks men to wear white ribbons as a sign of their pledge to never commit, condone or remain silent about violence against women and girls.
Pioneer of the WorkHuman® movement, Globoforce helps make work more human for millions of people and organizations worldwide. Its cloud-based social recognition software helps build award-winning cultures where employees feel more appreciated and socially connected at work – driving a sense of belonging and inspiring the entire organization to reach its full potential and achieve business success. Founded in 1999, the company is headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.