Table of Contents
- Trade Show Rules and Regulations
- GES Show Services
- MTCC-Venue Requirements & Services
- CONEXSYS Lead Retrieval
- SHOWTECH Power & Lighting
- Freeman Audio Visual Canada Computer and Audio
- Health & Safety
- Hotel Information
We are pleased to provide you with your Exhibitor Manual which contains all the information you need to successfully transport, set-up/tear-down, and equip your booth. All necessary forms from each of the “Official Show Vendors” are included as links. By reviewing this information and paying attention to order details and deadlines, you will save time and money. Vendor phone numbers are listed on the forms and included on the contact list.
The “Official Show Decorator” is Global Experience Specialists (GES) and their full exhibitor package is listed under: Order Forms From Show Suppliers.
Trade Show Rules and Regulations
GES Show Services
(General Contractor Information and Decorating Services)
MTCC-Venue Requirements & Services
Save money, paper and time and order all MTCC services online!
- MTCC Online Ordering
- MTCC Parking Pass Form (PDF)
- MTCC Internet & Telecommunications Form (PDF)
- MTCC Janitorial Form (PDF)
- Catering Guidelines, Menu & Order Form (PDF)
- Authorization to Sample Food and Beverage Form (PDF)
- Animal Authorization Request (PDF)
- Canada Customs Regulations (PDF)
- Electrical Safety Authority Forms (PDF)
- Emergency Procedures (PDF)
- Helium Authorization Request (PDF)
- MTCC Recycling Program (PDF)
- Fire Regulations for Exhibitors (PDF)
- Business Centre Flyer (PDF)
- Fire Safety Reply (PDF)
- Notice to Exhibitors/Display Companies (PDF)
- Rigging Policy/Overhead Work (PDF)
CONEXSYS Lead Retrieval
SHOWTECH Power & Lighting
- SHOWTECH Online Ordering (Exhibitors need to create a username & password before placing an online order)
- SHOWTECH Electrical Order Form (PDF)
Freeman Audio Visual Canada Computer and Audio
- HRPA 2019 Exhibitor Order Form (Excel)
Please refer to GES Online Ordering under Order Forms From Show Suppliers.
Health & Safety
- MTCC Fire Safety (PDF)
All exhibitors are subject to the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
Active commitment to health and safety by exhibitors, suppliers, volunteers, employees and guests allows us to run our events safely and successfully. Please review the specific policies in place for HRPA’s Annual Conference & Trade Show.
Occupational Health & Safety Act
This is designated to all halls and pre-function areas where lifts, zoom booms and forklifts are being used for overhead signage or lights. Hard hats and safety shoes are mandatory when they are hanging or building overhead in the halls. For example, when installing lighting and signage.
For the HRPA Annual Conference & Trade Show, this will apply to exhibitors or suppliers setting up before the move-in times or during the construction of the Exhibit Hall. The official move-in day for all exhibitors is Tuesday, January 29, 2019.
This is designated where there are still hard wall exhibits being built and or forklifts and other Vehicles still on the exhibit floor, but all overhead activity is finished. It is the responsibility of every exhibitor to ensure that the booth set up\tear down staff have proper CSA-APPROVED SAFETY SHOES which are mandatory for exhibit set up. This will apply to exhibitors and suppliers setting up on Tuesday, January 29, 2019.
This is designated where all move-in activity has been completed but there may be some late arrivals or new work added. The exhibit must be taped off by yellow caution tape, and red pylons and a spotter in place to caution workers passing by to be aware of the overhead work. Hard hats and safety shoes are mandatory for those workers working within the taped-off zone area.
Children under the age of 16 are not allowed on the exhibit floor during move-in or move-out times.
For your convenience, a number of hotel rooms are reserved for 2019 HRPA Annual Conference & Trade Show Exhibitors at our host hotel at preferred rates. Click here to visit our hotel section and book your room before the booking deadline.